Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Freezing Cold

I have become what I always despised. I am now one of those tools that runs off to the local mega-lo-mart and stocks up on items that will be readily available in 2 days. This is Texas for fucks sake. Since I have been a wee little child the motto has always been if you don't like the weather in Texas wait five minutes and it will change - I ran off to the grocery store last night with the spousal unit and we purchased large amounts of food that barely fit in our Maytag. I have also recently purchased a 7 gallon water container that I refill on a regular basis. Today I went and hastily purchased new wind shield wipers because I was not satisfied with the performance of the current ones. "Sorry fellas I like you and all but your just not doing it for me, so adios" Also purchased black plastic and acrylic Ice scraper, because I don't have one and you know some day I might need it

4 comments:

Casie said...

hahaha!! I was just wishing I had one of those ice scrapers yesterday morning while I was driving to work, peering through a sheet of ice on my windshield. I thought "maybe I should try to find an ice scraper thingee" but then I thought it's probably the ONLY day this year I could possibly use one, Houston probably doesnt even know what they are, and I'd miss out on the adventure of guessing what that passing blur is...

Anonymous said...

Man, I wish I never left Dallas. I heard ya'll may have gotten some snow up there. Guess I'll have to wait and see for myself this weekend.

Anonymous said...

i may be in dallas next weekend

al

Anonymous said...

fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry