Thursday, March 23, 2006

Who likes hippies anyway?

Ok, here is the deal. I actually have a life and Al, well Al is Al lets just leave it at that. I am not sitting in my big ass fancy house driving my new mercedes around a town where half the population are poor starving hippies, mexicans and indians. Ok we'll leave the hippies out of the equation because who likes hippies anyway. Nor am I on the golf course supporting the turf and fertilizer industry, who are well known polluters of our streams, lakes and rivers. For that matter I have a lush green lawn where I am SUPPOSED to have one, not in the FUCKING DESERT. What kind of slack jawed yokle has a water sucking lawn in a desert. You do fucker. You know who I am talking about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think 'slack jawed' should be hyphenated. As in: Cletus, the slack-jawed yokel.
Other than that, keep those rants coming!!!

Anonymous said...

What does this have to do with you not being able to do what Al does? AND, I like this guy Tab who is constantly correcting your poor grammer and punctuation. Now we are getting somewhere. And by the way, i don't drive a mercedes anymore. Got rid of it last October for a 1989 volvo and still have the yota. Golf courses actually support the "Green Machine" Fertilizer and turf industry promoting all non toxic. and furthermore, recent articles in sierra club magazine support the golf industry for leading the way in producing more green stuff which as i have been told is good for the environment and especially now that 96% of the golfing industry now uses "Green Machine" Technology. they went on to say that over 83% of golf courses are actually taking better care of and promoting trees than our NFS and BLM combined. They even commented by example that Olpic Nat'l Park and forest are actually losing more trees due to logging (which the Dept. of interior is supporting although never publicly) not to mention countless other wild places. In all actuality, Golf courses may just be the saviour of all that is green in the U.S. by the year 2030. You are welcome. I will keep working for all of us on the links. My grass in the back yard just made me a cool 13,000 extra and i installed a "rain catcher" 450 gallon tub to water my yard which has now inspired 4 of my neigbors to do the same. I also petitioned the county gov't for a recycling program that works. They have solicited the help of the ranch boys and we are now on our way to recycling Taos. What the Fuck have you done recently????? I am a GOD of the Green movement and have safely left the likes of you and Al behind. BOOOYAH ! Bitch!!!!!!!