Thursday, March 23, 2006

Rant 1

I am so tired of working with these customers that like to think that they know what they are talking about because they have a video camera and a computer. Most of them are so far way from reality in that aspect that it sickens me.

Take these morons today. They spent several thousand dollars renting a camera and shooting the precious daughter of one of them, but it all looked like shit and sounded like shit. Half the time it was the "blair witch project" half the time it was just the fucking floor "OOOOOHHH look at how pretty Brenda is. OOO listen to how good she sounds." Yeah like an elephant giving birth.

And then this other guy who spent thousands of dollars of company money on equipment to "produce quality videos" and then shoots it all outside on a noisy fucking street and then comes to me and begs me to help him fix it. Sure I can fix it give me the fucking camera and you lock yourself in a closet, tool.

It's great that there are these advancements because it, in most cases, makes my job easier but then you get these people, and suddenly you are an ass because you want to charge them money for something they think they can do at home. "Well I have a DVD burner at home can't I just edit there?" Yes fuck nuts but it will look and sound like shit, but who fucking cares cause Aunt Mille will be so impressed that she'll just lay down and spread 'em for you. Fuck you.

I am also tired of every yokel that walks in the door and wants their shitty home videos done for less than other people want to pay for them. And then there is the ever popular question,"Now I can just put this DVD in my computer and edit it right?" If you could do that you dildo then why the fuck are you asking me. "Yes Ma'am if you have the right software and half a mother fucking brain."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh boy. i am rolling on the floor. tony & chris have to read this.