Thursday, January 26, 2006

Screw you Diane Sawyer

So I woke up the other morning to that sick smiling face of Diane Sawyer on Good Morning America, and I hear her say through the foggy haze of sleep, that January 24 is the most depressing day of the year. Screw you! Thats my birthday! How dare she say something like that on National TV! It set the tone for the rest of the day. It was one disaster after another. An interview went poorly, I fought with my wife, I got shitty news from a friend, and I turned one year older. This just goes to show the complete irresponsibility of the media today.

Is it sensational? Is it complete and utter schlock? Is it trashy gossip about some beautiful movie star? Then by god its news! It would have been tolerable had she said it once, but no she repeats it again, and again, and again. Thanks a lot you washed up Ms. America weather girl has been. You have yourself a nice day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy b-dat

i went after the studebaker with a cot=off wheel today.....much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

al

Anonymous said...

Dude, I wish you would have told us when your bday was. We all could have gotten together.