Monday, June 23, 2008

Rant 18 - Good!

Well it's about time that some one stood up and said enough is enough. What I'm curious about is why none of these stars have turned the tables on the paparazzi? If I was famous I would hire a photographer to follow the photographer around. Stand outside of his house and take pictures of his wife and kids, go through his garbage, camp outside of his house for days on end and just generally harass him.
The only problem would be that I, and the photographer I hired, would get slapped with a restraining order or arrested for harassment. But these tools get way with it because some bored fucking housewife in Pierre, South Dakota, just has to see what or who, Jennifer Aniston is fucking this week. So she can fantasize about her life with Brad.

For all of you George Clooney fans, here is a great candid shot.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have trouble with the whole thing and mainly because I always want to know where and who Jennifer is Fucking. So i guess you're also talking about me. i just get so jealous of anyone being with her Dammit!!!

nice to have you back brother!!


Terry

Unknown said...

Clooney's taller than I thought he would be...

Unknown said...

Clooney's taller than I thought...

Anonymous said...

I like your new banner.

Anonymous said...

Why did you have to slam SoDak...

AL

Dad said...

That was a reference just for you Al.