Thursday, February 15, 2007

Rant 12 - Jet Blue Sucks


There was another news story similar to this one few weeks ago were people were stranded on an American Airlines plane for 8 or 12 hours. Who do the Airlines think they are? It is equivalent to locking customers in a store and refusing to let them out and refusing to let them use the restroom. Its bullshit! I would be so pissed off that I would just open the fucking door and slide down the goddamn slide. Who cares if I go to the clink, at least I'd get some food and a place to take a shit. Try and keep me on the plane fuckers! I don't know whats worse the Airlines doing this to people or the people letting the airlines get away with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erik Walker and I were stuck on a plane for about three hours once....sitting on the fucking runway!!!

The whole 3 hour flight ended up taking 7 hours....did we get anything? Hell no....

AL